- Car Rentals at the weekend – minimum 2 days; weekend starts at 5pm on Friday and ends 8am Monday, price of two day rental
- Van Rentals at the weekend – weekend starts at 5pm on Friday and ends 8am Monday, price of two day rental
- Sunday van rentals – collection time Saturday 5pm and return Monday morning 8am (8.30 in Pinner), price of one day rental!
PLEASE KEEP CHECKING IN FOR SPECIAL PRICES and PROMOTIONS
Whether is short term, long term or an occasional weekend away, just give us a call or drop us an email and we will try to give you the best possible deal on your rental.
Don’t forget that you can enjoy discounted rates on any long term rentals (4 weeks or more).
PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE (PCN)
While driving In United Kingdom you MUST comply with with driving and traffic regulations to avoid traffic-related offences. Fail to do so might result the issue of penalty charge notice (PCN) from corresponding authorities. You might not be receiving the PCN directly in most of the cases (see below), please make sure you always comply with the regulation and pay attention to the signs. If you had received PCN directly please ensure you settle the outstanding fines within the deadline. For PCN that issued directly to us, YOU ARE LIABLE TO PAY THE OUTSTANDING FINES PLUS ADMINISTRATIVE FEE FOR EACH ISSUED PCN. Most frequent offences includes but not limited to,
- Driving through Toll road/zone with out paying (e.g. London Congestion Zone, Dartford Crossing, etc), PCN will be issued to us directly please check the toll road in UK to ensure you have pay the right fee. Please be attentive towards the signs.
- Speeding, PCN will be issued to us directly, please check the SPEED LIMIT in UK to ensure you are complied with the speed limited and be attentive towards the signs.
- Parking, you might receive a PCN directly, in some cases PCN will be issued to us directly. Please be attentive towards the signs.
- Driving on restricted road (e.g. Bus lanes, Restricted Vehicle type, etc), PCN will be issued to us directly. Please be attentive towards the signs.
If you are involved in an accident with 3rd party during your hire, please ensure you carry out the following:
- Call ACCIDENT HELPLINE TEL. 0844 800 1980 to report the accident immediately
- Take down 3rd party contact details (including telephone number) and vehicle registration number.
- Take photographic evidence of the incident including damages on 3rd party vehicle.
- DO NOT accept liability (fault)
- Complete accident report form form within 24 hours and email to [email protected]. Note the time, date and location of the incident.
- If needed, especially if someone is injured, report incident to the police by dialling 101 and take a police reference