DRIVING LICENCE – if UK licence, you will also need to know your National Insurance number to do the check online (unless you’ve obtained the code from ‘Share My Driving Licence’website). Licence must be original – no photocopies! If old style paper licence, you need to bring a valid Passport. Any other licence than those from EU, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, must be referred for Insurance clearance by contacting us first.

PROOF OF CURRENT ADDRESS IN THE UK – bank statement or utility bill (must be recent & must show drivers name and current address)